Here’s what I want for Christmas:
- I want politicians to tell the truth – for once.
- I want all military service personnel brought home. For good. Ship a few politicians overseas. Forget a few, make it all of them.
- I want news casts to actually report news. Real, honest to goodness news. Don’t laugh man, I’m serious.
- I want Hollywood to stop with the remakes and don’t let them dare touch “Nosferatu.”
- I want that bull crap known as political correctness to go away.
- I never want to hear the word Kardashian ever again.
- I want to win the lottery. Or two.
- I want people to treat each other decently and stop shooting the fuck out of each other.
- Destroy ISIS.
- And please bring me Jerry Cantrell along with a bottle of aged scotch. I may not have been “good” in the traditional sense, but I have put up with enough nonsense this year to earn this one.
I might think of some other stuff, but this is a good start.
Thanks Santa, you’re the best.